COVID BREAKING NEWS! : FISHING PONDS OPEN ON THURSDAY 7-5-20!
COVID special rules:
In order to best comply with the legislation in force, here are the different rules that we will ask you to follow:
1. It is important to keep the safety distances (2m) at all times and to wear a mask when interacting with other people
2. The fisherman will choose their place and keep a normal distance (3 to 10 meters from each other. (Max 50 fishermen in trout pond, and 15 fishermen in carpodrome)
3. The fishermen may come alone or accompanied by another fisherman who is part of his family unit (no meeting of friends).
4. All contests and competitions are prohibited until further notice
5. Barbecues and cleaning trouts on the site (between the two lakes) are allowed. Please keep the security distances.
6. Group reservations (up to 20 pax) can now be done by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org... In case of difficulty, you can also do it by phone at +352 920 160 .
7. The hours of reception / sale of licenses will be limited to the schedule from 8:00 to 9:30 in the morning and from 12:30 to 14:00 in the afternoon. This will be done at the Inbiss located at the entrance to the car park.
8. Customers are asked to wash their hands before and after accessing the washrooms one by one.
Anyone who does not respect the rules of hygiene and distancing will be forced to leave the site.
Reilerweier is best known for its two big lakes of +- 1 Hectare each.
Our first lake is exclusive for trout fishing an our second lake or No Kill Carpodrome is exclusive for carps and sturgeon fishing in No-kill mode. Click on the following tabs for extra information
Our first lake is exclusive for trout fishing.
Fishing is only allowed from 7h00 to 13h00 and 13h00 to 19h00.
Licences must be bought at the reception that opens at 8h00 and 13h00
We set trouts twice a day for our fishermen and there is no catch limit.
Fishing gear and worms can be bought at the reception.
We also rent fishing material for beginners.
Only natural worms, twisters, gummies, bread and Maïs are allowed.
Power bait paste, double/triple hooks and all blinkers are strictly forbidden.
Only one line per licence is allowed.
Adult Licences cost 15€ for half day, 21€ for full day,
Kids licences (=> 12 year) cost 9€ for half day and 15€ for full day only under supervision of an adult fisherman.
We have a fidelity card (10 licences bought, one offered) and…
…We offer a free day licence if you catch a “Gold Trout”! ????
ALLOWED OR NOT
Group reservations, up to 20 pax, are allowed.
Please contact us.
Don't hesitate to ask us any information. We are always pleased to come and help.